Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Confession #17: Why I Blog





I know when looking through the myriad blogs out there in the blogosphere, "Why do they do it?" Some people have loads of followers and awesome posts answering life's questions: food, crafts, motherhood. So why, with my zero followers and self-plugging do I blog?

Because I want to. This is my form of cheap therapy. If I can think, feel like other people read this stuff then maybe, just maybe someone out there will get me. Someone will understand and say, "I feel, think, act the same way!" In essence I'm looking for others like me. I'm hoping I'm not the only loon that thinks the way I do, that does the things I do. That in some small way I will be found guiltless before the Grand Blogger and Reader because, really, they think and act similarly and judging me would be like judging themselves.

I know I'm dramatic, but hey! That's just me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment