Thursday, January 23, 2014

Confession #21: Good Mom/Bad Mom


   You ever have one of those days (or even weeks) where you simply love being a Mom and you think your kids are the most perfect and wonderful gifts you could ever have been blessed with? I'm sure you have, especially if you have more than one child. I know I have. Sometimes when I look at my son I think he is such a sweet and silly little angel I could not live without. The way he tilts his head, the way he smiles, the way he giggles at the simplest things...

And then there are those other days, weeks, and even a whole month...
Where you could just rip that little smirk off their sweet little faces and feed it to them! AMIRITE?!
It's okay, because I know we ALL have those days, weeks, and months. That's what being a parent is sometimes. We wish it was all sweet and snuggly. Realistically we hope the Bad doesn't last too long. Sadly, we know it will be back.

But that's okay, because dealing with the Ups and Downs of Mommy (and Daddy) -hood is what it's all about! Despite the Bad times, we know there are more Good times. More of the "Mommy I love you", less of the "You don't know anything" times. It's hard, but it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment