Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Confession #24: Patience is NOT a Virtue I Posses

Okay, maybe I'm not as bad as Ol' Verruca here, but I hear this song and I can relate.

I don't (usually) want Things, I want Answers, and those are THE hardest to wait for in my opinion. Answers to Questions seem like such a simple request that can be filled, but NO! These are things I have to wait for. Oh sure, I've had my share of waiting on Things and Stuff (still am, really) but I'm thinking with hard work and diligence I can eventually reap the benefits but Answers...why don't they come sooner?

I know that I'm supposed to be a good example to my kid and NOT mope around and stamp my feet until I get what I want, but it's so hard! I want to be a Lady and wait patiently, but...
 I'm just not that Gentile any longer. I gave that up a while ago...

Still...
YES! You finally understand! So, Answers?!
Aw, MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment