Monday, January 27, 2014

Confession #23: Aspirations

I have aspirations of becoming a Hippie Homesteader and until now, I thought I was the only one. BUT as it turns out, this seems to be a new grass roots movement. For example, the Homesteading Hippy, Hippie Homesteaders, and even the community is getting involved as the Fundy Hills group. It's nice to know that I'm not alone and that there are examples of how to achieve my aspirations.
Although I'm not sure how far I want to go in this movement. Right now I can only do so much and I test myself and my skills to see how well I am doing.

I'm having fun doing it and I feel this is the way to go for me and my family...
Seriously, my dream car but with a little more get-up-and-go and prettiness
Maybe in the next hew years, if the Lord sees fit and it profits us (in a non-monetary way, per se) we will have our Homesteaded Hippie home.

Or we move here and Homestead the inside of our house...
Either way, we will make it a home.



No comments:

Post a Comment