Saturday, January 25, 2014

Confession #22: Addicted to Snuggles

Okay, I think this might be my biggest Confession EVER! I gave up exercising so I wouldn't miss out on Morning Snuggles!

Okay, there it is. I said it. ...glad I got that off my chest...

Yes, I used to be one of "those" people that woke early in the morning to go jog around my neighborhood. I did that for almost three months! (Look, I'm chubby, don't judge me) I was getting amazing results. I was feeling good, looking good, sleeping good...but something was missing. During the day my Good Feeling would wear off and I'd become grumpy for no apparent reason! I would walk around with a frown on my face and not realize it. Then it hit me!
I was missing my Snuggles! I would try and sit closer to everyone but unsatisfied, I would still end up grumpy. This gave me food for thought while jogging around in the wee hours. It took me a couple of days to make the final decision. I knew I would have to give up my morning jogs. My morning cuddles were too important.

I know I should have found another time of day to go out, but the later in the day it got, the more reasons piled up not to go. And I couldn't get myself up any earlier than I had already...

So here I am: a little chubby, a lot happy, and filled with snuggles.



No comments:

Post a Comment