Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Confession #10: Bon Bons and Soap Operas

Okay, I admit it! I used to sit on the sofa watching soap operas, eating bon bons! Just so you know, I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. LOL

I learned it by watching my mother doing it while I growing up. I also had a Spanish nanny that would watch nothing else! I learned a lot about Latin love from those shows.

I didn't know what bon bons were, really. I heard people make fun of those that partook of the delicious treats but never understood that those were what my mother would sit and eat, stereotypically every single day.

So like every bad habit, I had to try it once and I was hooked. I mean, how can you turn down chocolatized sweets and learning of the new relationship Erica Kane and her crazy family?!

What's really funny is that I don't even watch TV anymore and definitely don't know what's going on in the soap world. The last time I watched a soap, Sarah Michelle Geller was on Swans Crossing and One Life to Live was HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment